Join now - be part of our community!

Disable camera burst mode on Xperia 10 (I3113)

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
jim1001

Disable camera burst mode on Xperia 10 (I3113)

Hello there, How do I disable burst mode photos? There is no option in the camera settings.
I have configured the camera to use the volume button as the shutter but I keep taking burst photos by accident. I know the button shouldn't be held down but I want to stop this happening by accident (which seems all too easy)  as I very rarely will want to take burst photos. Grateful for any help. Thanks!

11 REPLIES 11
profile.country.GB.title
EMS_MO72
Community Team

Hey @ jim1001

I actually contacted Sony and unfortunately, they've confirmed the same, that there is no option in the Xperia 10 called burst with camera Key.

I believe what happens with is that if you press and hold on the shutter button that when it starts to take photos in burst mode, right?🤔

profile.country.GB.title
jim1001

@EMS_MO72 wrote:

I actually contacted Sony and unfortunately, they've confirmed the same, that there is no option in the Xperia 10 called burst with camera Key.

Yes, I said that I'd contacted Sony Support in the solution

I believe what happens with is that if you press and hold on the shutter button that when it starts to take photos in burst mode, right?🤔

Yes that's correct. If you need any more help you may be better starting a new post. This one is finished now as far as I'm concerned so I won't be posting again on it. Thanks all the same!