Join now - be part of our community!

Issues of Xperia's Android upgrades while streaming SoundCloud...

profile.country.RO.title
AlexandruRai
Contributor

Issues of Xperia's Android upgrades while streaming SoundCloud...

Me and my friends with 10 II were facing the following issue: audio sampling is clipping while playback from SoundCloud in browsers. It seems that only in Xperia is this issue and Firefox (the sample below is from Firefox - we are using it only in Xperia, and Firefox won't solve it blaming Sony software)! Please let Sony about this and fix it: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MrT9y43yrHwF5wgrUALd7m_UaumwQYKv/view

Thank you!

7 REPLIES 7
Piscie
Community Team

Hey AlexandruRai,

Have you tried to clear the Browser's cached data? ( Settings - Apps & Notifications - Browser - Storage - Clear cache and data )

Also, try to uninstall the Browser's updates by clicking on the vertical dots on the top right corner and select Uninstall Updates, this has sorted a similar issue for me.

profile.country.RO.title
AlexandruRai
Contributor

Tried everything! Bad Android 11 upgrades are the fault!

Camera still the same... Android 10 was much better overall!

59.1.A.2.169 does nothing...

Piscie
Community Team

I assume a software repair via Xperia companion will sort this issue out. Have you tried that?

profile.country.RO.title
AlexandruRai
Contributor

I did... Solved partially by Firefox but Sony must test these and fix in the first place...

Piscie
Community Team

Well, glad to hear that you sorted it out :slight_smile: You can be in touch with the Sony reps directly from here if it happens again.

profile.country.RO.title
AlexandruRai
Contributor

It's not quite sorted... Sent already... Sony must have here representatives! Best way to see what's going on!

Piscie
Community Team

Hey @AlexandruRai, keep us updated with their outcome!