Join now - be part of our community!

Which games are compatible with 21:9 Xperias?

AndyCalling
Visitor

Which games are compatible with 21:9 Xperias?

So, a tricky thing to work out. Two big issues being the 21:9 aspect ratio and the sound crackling bug. To kick off this list, I can confirm the following:

Chaos Reborn Adventures - Works fine with the 21:9 aspect ratio (full screen, no distortion or cutting off) save for a misaligned dialogue when logging in for the first time. Get that to click properly and it works full screen no probs after that. This game does not trigger the sound crackle bug.

I would love to know about any other confirmed compatible games. I would especially like to know about 'Worms 4' and whether that one works full screen properly if anyone has it to try.

Can we get a list going?

15 REPLIES 15
Chosun
Visitor

Hi - just got my Xperia 10 plus yesterday, and I'm really liking it so far.

One thing however is that Plants vs Zombies 2 (an oldie I know, but I love this game) doesn't work properly. It's as if the screen is "off" by a few pixels. You have to press slightly to the right of where you would normally have to, and that makes it pretty much unplayable for me.

Has anybody else on here managed to sort this out at all? 

Ibby1
Visitor

Ok so Tanki online and Yugioh Duel links also work in full 21:9

profile.country.PL.title
MickeyPlus

Minecratf PE

profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

profile.country.GB.title
Xamalia
New

To begin with, the last link is not active, so you can't see the list. What genres are you interested in exactly? If we know this information, we can more accurately match you with the games you're interested in!

profile.country.GB.title
Landoph
New

I agree, it does give us a certain advantage. In addition, if you have your favorite game, you can try opening the graphics settings and looking for scaling there. Many modern games allow you to change the resolution of the game so that it fits perfectly with the model of the phone you're using. Also, it is important to specify what kind of games you are interested - full-fledged applications, or games in the browser. As far as I know, you shouldn't have a problem with most browser games either, but it depends on the creator of the app in the first place. I only checked at https://www.nongamstopsites.co.uk/free-spins/ and there were no problems with scaling. I hope the games you're interested in won't let you down either, good luck!