Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia 10 III - Ringtone and notification tone problem

profile.country.SK.title
LG-studio
Explorer

Xperia 10 III - Ringtone and notification tone problem

Whenever someones is calling me, the phone is simultaneously playing the actual call ringtone and the notification tone. I have tried everything. Factory reset, new update, but cannot resolve the problem. It is not a huge deal, but annoying. Does anybody else have this problem.

6 REPLIES 6
Piscie
Community Team

It's pretty much annoying! I guess it's a software glitch. I'd recommend trying a software repair via Xperia companion from here, it should sort this out.

profile.country.SK.title
LG-studio
Explorer

Did that, but still the same. It is an interesting bug for sure.

Tags (1)
Piscie
Community Team

Well, it might be not relatable, but have you tried different SIM card? Also, does that happen with all the numbers or specific number only?

profile.country.RO.title
AlexandruRai
Contributor

This bug was reported by me and my friends for XA2 models for almost 3 years (android 9 upgrades) L3, L4 the same issues, more than that, some app (WhatsApp/Viber-like) were blocking sound notifications to be heard while receiving calls and still nothing solved 100% for those devices too! Most of those devices were resealed...

Sad is that someone like you share so late the issues! Many don't have idea and many simply switch to Crapsung or some Chinese crap, but surely someone screws big time for Sony's development, and it's not funny at all regarding what happened to LG...

Ps: After upgrading to Android 9, XA2 family, had in their camera EXIF writing the Chinese ZTE modules. Yes, ZTE in their api2 EXIF data!! Nothing solved you can check for yourself if still using one, I have proof!! So who is caring about Xperia now surely must be ONLY SONY, otherwise it's nasty...

profile.country.RO.title
AlexandruRai
Contributor
profile.country.GB.title
EMS_MO72
Community Team

Hi @LG-studio,

If you're still facing the same issue after the software repair, I recommend that you get in touch with Sony support to investigate further in this issue.