Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia 10 iii - worth it?

profile.country.GB.title
haxelfebl
New

Xperia 10 iii - worth it?

Looking for a mid range phone and I quite like these Sony's in theory. I buy my phones for a long time, 4 years on average and sound is hugely important to me (ZTE Axon 7 is my current phone but painfurouter login lly slow). I've seen on here some people are quite disappointed with the 10 iii, including the green tint issues. What are the latest opinions?

Thanks. 192.168.0.1

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

Hello @haxelfebl 

I've just recently purchased Xperia 10 iii. Now coming from mostly flagships myself, there is quite a difference in user experience. I previously had an Xperia 5. I also usually upgrade after 3 to 4 years, sadly my Xperia 5 got damaged before I have decided to buy my next phone. So in the mean time I bought an Xperia 10 iii. Don't get me wrong, but the Xperia 10iii is an awesome mid ranger, that is emphasis on the midrange label. If you have high standards I would suggest to try to see if you can afford an Xperia 5 ii or a Xperia 1 instead. Granted the device aren't exactly new. But I always believed in the saying , a Flagship is a Flagship... If you have any questions regarding the Xperia 10 iii  feel free to ask.

profile.country.GB.title
EMS_MO72
Community Team

Regarding the Green tint issue, I believe they've released a software update version to resolve this one. Didn't really hear about other issues with this model.