Join now - be part of our community!

Sony we want another color that isn't just black

profile.country.ES.title
lledo54
Contributor

Sony we want another color that isn't just black

Lately I only see the color black in the carriers and with all the people I speak prefer colors

11 REPLIES 11
profile.country.AT.title
skycamefalling
Contributor

@Jonas 
Believe me, I've put much thought into this decision but I couldn't resist a good discount and the 1000XM3 earphones. However, I'm still not really over the fact that I cannot use wireless charging anymore...for the first time since the Nokia Lumia 920.

Apart from that: The Xperia 5 is really a great phone -it lies good in the hand, it looks awesome, the camera is worthy of a flagship and even the battery life is good so far (despite the low capacity).

If Sony would have put in Qi, a bit more battery and a headphone-jack then the Xperia 5 would be the best phone on the market. Period. 

Jonas
Master

@Tyrone123, I see!

I'm glad to hear that the Blue colour is available at Orange at least and that one looks awesome! Slightly_smiling_Face

@skycamefalling, yeah, the offer is pretty insane and I agree with you, I would be even happier if it had wireless charging, headphone jack and a bigger battery, but no smartphone is perfect which is strange since there are so many to choose from, haha.

I guess it's almost impossible to please everyone though since one guy can really want, in your case wireless charging and someone else who never used it couldn't care less about this and instead wants Dual SIM slots, more RAM/storage and so on.

I'm glad that I'm not the one deciding on what features to keep and which ones to remove because in the end I would probably have to roll a dice.

You know where to find me if anything strange occurs and have a nice day! Slightly_smiling_Face