Join now - be part of our community!

FDR-1000V problems

FDR-1000V problems

Hi, I'm having some problems with my actioncamera. First of all, I need to buy a microSDXC card of class 10 - U3 something, that can write in 100MB/s. If anyone know where I might purchase one online or in a shop in Sweden, Gothenburg I'm very gratefull!

And my second problem, when I take pictures with it, in burst mode specifically, the get incredibly blurry, I just bought it yesterday and I haven't had much time to figure it out yet. But if anyone know how to get them to look good, I would much apreciate it.

Also, how do I film in 1080p 120fps? I don't seem to be able to choose that mode for filming?

/Thankful for answers

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
NICK_4x4
New

Hi!

About the memory card, I use this one for the same camera and it works fine in all modes:

http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Extreme-MicroSDXC-Adapter-SDSQXNE-064G-GN6MA/dp/B013CP5IWO/ref=sr_1_2?...

About blurry pictures, maybe you are trying to take burst pictures in very low light so the camera is trying to make a longer exposure time, and if the image also moves in front of the camera the pictures will be blurry. Try in different conditions, with good light and an image which doesn't move just to see if it is the same.

For selecting 1080 - 120 fps you need to select first from the SETUP > V, FMT(Video Format) HD - XAVC S, not MP4. And then you go in SETUP > VMODE and from there you can select 1080 - 120 fps, but for that mode you will need the high speed memory card. If you have selected MP4 mode from the Video Format menu, you will not be able to select 1080 - 120 in VMODE menu. If you try to select that setting and you have a slower memory card it will flash "MEDIA" on camera screen several times and that setting will not work. In fact if you have a slower card in this camera it will only work in MP4 mode, not in XAVC S mode, and then you can select maximum 1080 - 60 fps, and 4K will also not work.