Join now - be part of our community!

43W755C Multi Coloured Circles and reboots

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Startrekker24689

43W755C Multi Coloured Circles and reboots

Hi

I went for dinner and turned off my 43W755C which said there was an update that would take 30 mins.  I pressed update now and left it for dinner (45 mins or so) then when i got back to my tv it was off and i pressed the remote to turn it on and got no response.  i presssed other buttons on the remote to try and turn it on and nothing.  I pulled the power cable out and left for a minute and then plugged it back in.  i get just passed the Sony logo and there are 4 multi coloured circles  for a few seconds then the tv reboots and the same thing. only way to turn off is to pull the power cable.

I tried unplugging for 10 mins and the same result.  i have pulled all the devices out and same result and even put the tv in another room in a normal plug (i have a surge protector and have had no problems in the passed year) and the same result.  

I cannot do a factory reset or reset as i cannot get passed the Flashing multi coloured circles and rebooting.  

I tried to download the firmware on a USB and put that in and plug the mains in but get the same result.

The tv is a year old and think its in the warranty (got 6 year from Richer sounds free) and am going to call them tomorrow just wandered if anyone could help.

Many Thanks 

27 REPLIES 27
profile.country.GR.title
MiCal1967
Contributor

Hi @dbv923

Your issue is not the Bootloop issue.

Has your TV been repaired in the past by a service technician? Panel replacement or main board replacement?

Try this:

Remove every connection usb hdmi scart aerial-sat from your TV.

Unplug from mains for a few minutes.

Replug AC mains without the USB flash that contains the .pkg in USB port.

When Green-Amber starts blinking inset the USB flash with .pkg and check if led becomes White.

If yes wait 20-30 minutes for self reboot or Power OFF.

The error is related to main board and TCON - Panel recognition or as @Kuschelmonschter said, a wrong firmware file. If a service occured then possibly the technician did not pair Panel-Tcon with mainboard.

Service mode can only be accessed if TV is in STBY and not during fault(led blinking)

dbv923

@MiCal1967 Hi
TV repairs was not.
Thank you very much for your help, but your advice has not helped 😞
TV does not react to a USB flash drive, LED still flashes orange and green.
Display just do not active, the backlight does not work.

profile.country.UA.title
svansvan
Contributor

1) Yes, it's just another problem

2) TVs have not been in the service center

3) firmware file was selected correctly

4) moreover, the firmware to install and operate

5) You can easily make mirakast video and  hear the sound in tv

just the screen does not show anything

-------

This happened in many people who has a diagonal 43 and TV production 2016 (NOT 2015)

------

Yes, and in our region in the android firmware 6 is carried out via usb.
But when it starts through the air - I think people will be added to this problem several times

---------------------------------------------------------------
KD-55x9305c + SPS4 1208b
profile.country.GR.title
MiCal1967
Contributor

@dbv923

When blinking occurs, can you press the power off remote green button or the power button on TV, then this goes to STBY?

Latgalec68
Explorer

When pressing power off remote green button or the power button on TV, TV goes to STBY.

dbv923

@MiCal1967
yes, tv goes to STBY.
When I press power button, and TV power ON, I hear the music of the initial setup, but the screen at this time does not show, do not even have lights. LEDs are still blinking.

profile.country.GB.title
Startrekker24689

HI i have still no luck.  I am just back from work and going to call richer sounds.  I have attached a video (50 seconds long of what im getting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw1kpoaO-bk

Been on the phone to Sony and they say there is an issue and as its a software problem took my number and will call back when the update fixes this.  Though i am not sure how as i cannot ien manually update the firmware on the UBS pen as when i put the pen in the tv and turn on it reboots as in the video.

profile.country.GR.title
MiCal1967
Contributor

Hi @Startrekker24689

Your issue is the Bootloop and is not similar to Amber/Green blinking that was mentioned above from other users.

Is there only one RED blink(or Pink or Amber) during bootloop? Can not see clear on video.

Try the procedures for bootloop issue:

https://community.sony.gr/t5/android-tv/kd-43x8309c-android-6-recurrent-reboot/m-p/2297699#M16527

profile.country.GB.title
Startrekker24689

I have no Amber/Green blinking light mentioned.  All i have ever had since buying is a white light at the bottom middle  which flashes white when turning on and should stay white when in use.  

I will have a look at your link.  I have tried facory reset and with nothing connected pressing the up button and the power on the back of the tv while pluggiin in.  

profile.country.GR.title
MiCal1967
Contributor

I think, that in your video I see a red?? blink at 0:07 and at 0:35

One red or amber?? blink has something to do with Timer ON/OFF, Reminder, Sleep or REC timer ......

Is there any WIFi direct device, or a bluetooth connected automatically?

Also, if red blinks are two, check your AC power socket. Use a simple one without purge protection.