Join now - be part of our community!

KDL-50W807C and non pairing glasses

SOLVED
skerlie
New

KDL-50W807C and non pairing glasses

I was wondering if anyone on here can help me. I have had my tv for a rew weeks and have all the correct things such as active glasses. I have wayched around 6 movies with good sucsess as the glasses paired first time. Then the other day I went to watch a new movie and when I switched the glasses on they would not connect with the tv. I have changed the batteries and even tried a brand new set previously unused. I have also checked for software updates and as far as I can see everything as it should be. Given that all six sets of glasses I have will not work I am asuming that the tv is at fault. Is there some type of setting change I may have made. I do know bluetotth is on and as far as I am aware all other settings are at default.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Deanfeuillade

I have not found one pair that will sync with my TV and I have read it's because of the latest update. I wish I had tried before updating the software when I set up my new TV.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Deanfeuillade

I have not found one pair that will sync with my TV and I have read it's because of the latest update. I wish I had tried before updating the software when I set up my new TV.