Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Bravia Xe85

profile.country.GB.title
DWebby
Explorer

Sony Bravia Xe85

Hi There , I am, since Saturday, the proud owner of a 55" Bravia. I got most of it working pretty quickly. Hooked it up to my WiFi no problems, got a  super dooper HDMI cable to connect to my tivo box . Connected the IR Blaster to Tivo box and away we went , I can view the programe guide , select channels, even record... I even connected my old Sky Dish to the satellite input (the tuner can find any channels though  😞  ). One problem. I cannot work out how to view the listsing form My Shows on the Tivo box, If i want to watch something I have recorded I have to resort to using the old Tivo remote. Has anybody got any answers to this one please.

Puzzled Newbie 

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
EdwinaU

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community! We'll investigate this for you and let you know what we come up with.

Thanks,

EdwinaU

profile.country.GB.title
DWebby
Explorer

Thanks Edwina becuase its really annoying having to use the Tivo controller just for that function.

I hope you can help

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Hi Dwebby,

Sounds like you might need a learnable remote control to be able to access the functions of both.

Thanks,

Drew

profile.country.GB.title
BattleRoadTV
New

I figured out how to emulate the TiVo button which gets you to TiVo Central listing that includes My Shows, Search, OnePass, & Manage and so forth.  This is on my X900E.

After pressing the Action Menu button, the middle column named Menu controls the set top box.  The Home (Menu) choice gets you to TiVo Central. 

Action Menu Button->Menu->Home (Menu)

It would make more sense for it to say Home Menu (STB) than Home (Menu), but whatever.

Can shortcuts be programmed on this remote?  Would be nice to put that menu item on its own button instead of having to navigate to it.