Join now - be part of our community!

Motherboard problem of Xperia C5 Ultra

Mayuresh21
Visitor

Motherboard problem of Xperia C5 Ultra

I have Xperia C5 ultra. I used it for 15 months and it got prolem with its motherboard. I visited to Service center and they gave me estimate for about 8500 Rs. I didnt repair my pone and purchased new one. Now I want to repair my phone but got information that its genuine part is not available and service center will replace it with any of old motherboard. Please confirm from where I can get genuine motherboard so that problem will not exist again.

17 REPLIES 17
Kk5002
Visitor

Same problem is here i also baught c5 on jan 16 and now got motherboard problem

Mdazam
Visitor

yes im also facing motherboard problem AFTER 16 MONTH...why SONY mobile Product after warannty period motherboard can spoil! new motherboard price almost can get new phone!

Matgadget81
Visitor

replace new emmc chip better than replace motherboard expensive cost

Not applicable

@Mayuresh21 wrote:

I have Xperia C5 ultra. I used it for 15 months and it got prolem with its motherboard. I visited to Service center and they gave me estimate for about 8500 Rs. I didnt repair my pone and purchased new one. Now I want to repair my phone but got information that its genuine part is not available and service center will replace it with any of old motherboard. Please confirm from where I can get genuine motherboard so that problem will not exist again.

As i know only authorized service in yours market/country/location can change motherboard official, even if you still have valid warranty Slightly_smiling_Face But for more details contact with local center or ask your authorized service about this the opportunity Slightly_smiling_Face

JaiswalRitesh
Visitor

Dear Sir

I have Xperia C5 ultra. I used it for 24 months and it got prolem with its motherboard. I visited to Service center and they gave me estimate for about 8900 Rs. But  I have seen on line Mother Borad is Cost to 4500/ rs each. plz reply me

Akash1231
Visitor

Pls share the link I want to buy it 

Vijay86
Visitor

I also faced same problem..my phone's motherboard crashed in 15 month..repair was to high..and wanted to get it repaired

Su9434
Visitor

I have sonyc5ultra. I used it 24 months. And it got a problem with mother board. I visited to my near customer center but they are gave me estimate RS9000/but it's so costly

Otg2
Visitor

network probelem