Join now - be part of our community!

Phone switches off by itself

Pp04
Visitor

Phone switches off by itself

Hi

I had charged my Xperia c5 ultra dual phone last night to the full 100 percent. In the afternoon the phone suddenly vibrated and switched off by itself. There was sufficient battery (about 72per cent). It had also occurred a few times in the past.

After pressing all the three buttons i.e. power, volume and camera one after another, repeatedly it restarted. I am requesting for a permanent solution for this problem to correct this problem

Thank you
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

try to connect the phone to a wallmount charger for 2-3 hours, then try to power on

perform software repair using Xperia Companion

if still not solved have your device checked at your local service center Local support

Pp04
Visitor

Ok thanks a lot
selvi1
Visitor

Frequently all off sudden power off by itself with irrespective of battery power, sometimes 60% or even 80% ,suddenly comes low power and getting power off,then while charging it was showing the existing power like 50 or 70%. In this case. Already checked safe mode and removed sim card and sd card even still facing the same power off problem.  My question is the problem with battery or system, please clarify,

Regards

V.Rajendiran 

Nilutpal
Visitor

Me too have the same issue. How to resolve it sir?