Join now - be part of our community!

Sony C5 battery Philippines

Chept
Visitor

Sony C5 battery Philippines

Good day folks! I'm having problems with my Xperia C5 phone.

I asked some local technicians about the possible cause.. They said it's probably the battery. My phone suddenly turns of whenever I play games and tries to make video call.

The phone could be turned on but sometimes the battery shows 40-70% and sometimes just 1%.

Where can I have my battery replaced?

I'm looking for original Sony C5 battery replacement.

I'm in Makati, Philippines.  Any info would be appreciated. 

3 REPLIES 3
Jonas
Master

Hi @Chept, welcome to our forum and I'm sorry to hear about this. Slightly_frowning_Face

Spare parts are handled by our authorized service centres, so I recommend that you get in touch with your Local support team and they will assist you further with arranging a repair or give you the address to an authorized service centre in Makati.

I hope that helps! Slightly_smiling_Face

Rodpine
Visitor

I want to change the battery of my c5experia. Where is the address of sony service center in makati? Thank you and more power.

Jonas
Master

Hi @Rodpine,

As this is a Global user based forum, I don't have a list of addresses to service centres in all markets.

I would recommend that you get in touch with the Local support team in the Philippines and they will be able to provide you with an address. Get in touch with them on the link below.

https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/?locale=en_PH&from=contactUs 

I hope that helps and have a nice weekend! Slightly_smiling_Face