Sony c5 ultra disconnects from wifi when it has less than 50% charge

Sony c5 ultra se desconecta de wifi cuando tiene menos de 50% de carga

Sony c5 ultra disconnects from wifi when it has less than 50% charge

-GT

3 REPLIES 3
Jonas
Master

Hi @Chatu, sorry to hear about this. Slightly_frowning_Face

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

Is there any change if you have for example 44% battery left and plug in a charger? Does Wi-Fi work, or does it need to be charged over 50% even with a charger plugged in?

When you start to reach 50% left, could you try and restart your device in safe mode and keep it there until it goes below 50% and see if Wi-Fi still disconnects when no downloaded applications are started.

Let me know how it goes!

Chatu
Visitor

Thanks for your interest, i did what i suggested and in a safe way the wi-fi is not the deactivated even when it is connected to the charger even if it has less than 50% that i should do now 

@Jonas wrote:

Hi @Chatu, sorry to hear about this. Slightly_frowning_Face

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

Is there any change if you have for example 44% battery left and plug in a charger? Does Wi-Fi work, or does it need to be charged over 50% even with a charger plugged in?

When you start to reach 50% left, could you try and restart your device in safe mode and keep it there until it goes below 50% and see if Wi-Fi still disconnects when no downloaded applications are started.

Let me know how it goes!

Jonas
Master

Hi again,

If you don't experience the same behaviour in safe mode, the root cause is one of your downloaded applications, as they are not loaded/started up in safe mode.

You can of course try and just do a normal reboot back the normal mode, wait for the battery to below 50% and see if only a reboot to safe mode solved it for you.

Keep me posted!