Join now - be part of our community!

unfortunately camera common has stopped

SOLVED
sriparna
Visitor

unfortunately camera common has stopped

hello,

my phone Xperia E3 restarts frequently and it shows " unfortunately camera common has stopped". even touch screen and power button is not responding. i am facing this problem since 2 days. could you please help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CameronT
Champion

@sriparna,

If it's still doing the same thing while in safe mode then I would recommend trying a software repair next. 

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
CameronT
Champion

Hi @sriparna,

Welcome to the community.

Try starting your phone in safe mode first, then go to Settings > Apps > All > Camera > Clear Data > Force Stop. Then restart your phone.

sriparna
Visitor

even after i tried to boot my phone in safemode still it's showing me the message " Unfortunately camera common has stopped" and still the touch screen is not responding. please kindly help me if there is any other solution for this problem.

CameronT
Champion

@sriparna,

If it's still doing the same thing while in safe mode then I would recommend trying a software repair next. 

sriparna
Visitor

thank you very much Slightly_smiling_Face

PARGAIE
Visitor

unfortunatey baack camra has stopped

plz reply me

balajirs
Visitor

Hi,

Even i did master reset for 4 times in past one week through PC companion I am keep getting  "unfortunately camera common has stopped" after one or two  days from resetting the mobile.

Please help me

balajirs
Visitor

when I click on OK it keeps flashing the same error. using xperia E3.

LucasOR
Visitor

Are you kidding? A lot of people with the problem, no solution trough Xperia Companion, you have to clear your phone twice a day. Spent half the price of my phone trying to fix it, still troubleing me. NEVER IN MY LIFE i'll buy these dishonest obsolete technology. Go Samsung or ASUS for a good phone.

egorov
Visitor

Hi, have the same issue on my xperia e3. Software repair helps you to turn on your phone, but after few hours problem appears again - infinite alert unfortunately camera common has stopped then phone turns off and then goes to loop rebooting