Join now - be part of our community!

HT-CT370 listening music

JoeTatuke
Explorer

HT-CT370 listening music

Hello everybody,

I have 55w805b television and i want to buy 5200bluray player and ht-ct370 soundbar. I read ht-ct370 user manual.

I think i must do that :

1) soundbar hdmi arc to tv hdmi arc

2) 5200 bluray hdmi arc out to soundbar hdmi

Question A: Only when i watching tv program will it be sound on soundbar

Question B: Only when i watching bluray film will it be sound on soundbar and will it view film on tv

Question C: if tv turned off. Only music cd on bluray player will it be sound on soundbar, or must i turned on tv listenin to music cd on blurayplayer.

Thank you...

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Sorry for the very late reply - I have only just seen your post.  Without further ado, here are the answers to your questions.

a. If connecting the Soundbar to the ARC ports on both the TV and Soundbar, you can actually choose which device you wish to output sound.  That is : TV Speakers or Audio System.

b. The same answer is for the bluray player too (a).  Sound can be set to output to the soundbar, and movie viewed on the TV.

c. If the bluray player is directly connected to the soundbar using a HDMI in port, you can output audio directly to the soundbar without the TV on.  However you must change a setting on the TV for Bravia Sync (You must turn Auto Devices OFF to OFF)

Cheers