Join now - be part of our community!

Sony RCD W100 CD Recorder

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
DAVESWIFT49
New

Sony RCD W100 CD Recorder

When i press record the CD wont Record the same with Vinyl on Turntable Iam using CD-RW  Could someone come on Video chat tommorrow evening and go through with  me On Facebook  [edited by moderator to remove personal details] cheers

17 REPLIES 17
profile.country.GB.title
Mickoz1974

No worries glad to help, this is a great unit but can be awkward to get used to

profile.country.GB.title
David122
Explorer

So After I Recorded I Finalise Then take CD Out Of CD Recorder Put into Laptop On Windows Media Player The Put the Song Title Eg Zanadu Olivia Newton John then ois   on CD So I can Have it there Or to MP3  player|\\\?

profile.country.GB.title
Mickoz1974

Ok if you don’t type he name into the cd player before finalising you will need to edit it on a program that can id3 tag like EAC, iTunes, any burn or other cd rippers, you will need to do this on a device with a cd drive and internet 🛜 with the software, most of the programs allow you to manually type tracks in if there program wouldn’t do it automatically 

profile.country.GB.title
David122
Explorer

>From You tube To Windows Media Player I Have Used y2 To transfer Windows Media Player
profile.country.GB.title
Mickoz1974

Windows media player will let you edit track names after and before you rip them. I use EAC OR Anyburn Google them. EAC Exact Audio Copy, it takes I bit of setting up but instructions are on Google as well.

profile.country.GB.title
David122
Explorer

Thanks Now Theres Another issue With it When I Enter The Labelling On The Recorder It says number 1 so When I record From Vinyl it does Not Say  track 2,track 3 track 4 And Track 5 As  More Than 2 tracks on it II recorded 5 Tracks 

Also When I label The tracks It would only let me put 2 tracks on it It would not let me put other tracks on it.

profile.country.GB.title
Mickoz1974

Turn L.sync off and do the tracks manually by pressing record after each track, if you don’t have the time set on total cd and use single track time you’ll see the tracks count up every time you press record, minimum 7 secs between tracks. Make sure make disc is off or it will finialise after digital cd to cd recording so you can name tracks

profile.country.GB.title
David122
Explorer

I record the Whole album vinyl  but it says 1 which is the whole album.