Join now - be part of our community!

Why cant I view GIF images in the album?

SOLVED
DavidJay
Visitor

Why cant I view GIF images in the album?

Not sure if its an issue with my phone but I'm unable to view a moving gif image from the album and there is no share option to view on webpage.

Is this an issue or is there a workaround?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
EpiPheronx1
Visitor

gifs cant be shown animated, you need an app for this, jsut search for gif viewer or something like this.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
EpiPheronx1
Visitor

gifs cant be shown animated, you need an app for this, jsut search for gif viewer or something like this.

Petter
Enthusiast

Good tip by EpiPheronx1 above!

Also, some browsers have built in support as far as I'm aware. Slightly_smiling_Face

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Abigail111
Visitor

Hello.

For this question,i want to share my opinion.

You said that you unable to view a moving gif image from the album.I encountered the same question before.But after that,my

friend told me to create an image windows viewer to view images.Then i sucessed.That image viewer can view all formats of image including gif,tiff and so on.You can have a try.

Juice74
Visitor

I used to view gifs all the time in the album, until one update, do t remember which one now. But with my XZS and XZ2, never had an issue. Friends would send me them, they downloaded as JPGs, and played fine. Wish Sony could keep some consistency with certain things, such as this