Join now - be part of our community!

How to download new apps to Bravia

SOLVED
profile.country.DK.title
jetkeep

How to download new apps to Bravia

I have perchased a KDL-46W905A Bravia and can not find a way to download new apps.

Have serched on Google but only found a youtube from Sony about a Android market app to download apps with but i dont have the market app?

104 REPLIES 104
profile.country.GB.title
Yofoshizzle

Thanks it's actually for sports devil- can only be loaded manually- not from repos.  Managed to sort it by using a USB stick cheers

How on earth did you download kodi????

ive just done it now via the App Store. It's fine but has nothing in it when it loads up????

ive googled the add ons and tried one but it doesn't work. 😔

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Peachdroplet-  Without knowing what model you have, but Kodi is only available on 2015 Android TVs.

Yes we bought the to yesterday. I've managed to download kobi now but I'm unsure which add ons to upload. We had a box for our last to which had ice films and 1 channel. They were brilliant. 

I did Genesis last night but nothing would play! 

baldylocks1608
Explorer

Hi.. im new to all this but ive mangaged to download showbox and as you say you cant select stuff to watch.. which wireless keyboard did you use?

as the magic remote doesnt operate it either. Thanks

profile.country.GB.title
Yofoshizzle

Genesis is no longer being maintained by the developer.  Try search for the add on SALTS

profile.country.GB.title
Yofoshizzle

I have a wireless keyboard I got off eBay for a fiver.  Works fine.  Are u doing this through Kodi? 

baldylocks1608
Explorer

No did it through es file controller I think ..😕 all the film thumbnails come up but can't select anything..cursur doesn't show with magic remote..I'll try a wireless keyboard 

filcrant
Explorer

Hi all,

Kodi is very easy to install on all sony 2015 android tv's.

Pay very close attention to these vids and you will be watching KODI on your TV fully loaded.!

There is enough info in this vid to 'unlock' Watch it all but you only need info in the first vid for about 1min 30 secs. If you are not going to sideload.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xteg4Kc_esg

Then once you have prepared your TV copy this vid from start to finish and you are done.VERY easy.

I have no association with the guy who puts the wizard in. But it is the best way to do it. You will not be dissapointed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOtmjEAF5II

It may take a couple of attempts but dont be nervous you can install and uninstall at will. .

filcrant
Explorer

Spoiler
:smileyhappy::smileyhappy: