Join now - be part of our community!

How to download new apps to Bravia

SOLVED
profile.country.DK.title
jetkeep

How to download new apps to Bravia

I have perchased a KDL-46W905A Bravia and can not find a way to download new apps.

Have serched on Google but only found a youtube from Sony about a Android market app to download apps with but i dont have the market app?

104 REPLIES 104

I want to download it hub to my bravia

rahmaid
Explorer

Can you show me how to download new apps to bravia?

Sendt fra min iPhone
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI @rahmaid

Need more information - would certainly help to answer your question if you can reply back with the model number of your TV?

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
Bozey24
Explorer

How do i down load aps to my tv

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bozey24 wrote:

How do i down load aps to my tv

Please reply back with your TV model number.  Thank you

profile.country.GB.title
Donie-H
Explorer

Its a Bravia KDL-40WD653

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Donie-H wrote:

Its a Bravia KDL-40WD653

Hi @Donie-H

The only apps that are available is the ones that are already installed on the TV.  However if you have a look in the Opera TV store, you will find many more in there that you can 'install' and use.  Unfortuately you cannot install any other apps other than those.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
Donie-H
Explorer

Hi Quinnicus

Thanks for your reply i thought i could get internet access on this set was misinformed by sales team can only seem to get access to netflix amizon and utube should have done more research o well another expensive lesson learned many thanks

donie-h

profile.country.GB.title
joet81
New

Hi,

I have found SS IPTV through the Opera store but it doesn't bring up UK (for UK channels) - brings up 8 other countries 

Wondering if anyone can help, thanks in advance!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@joet81 wrote:

Hi,

I have found SS IPTV through the Opera store but it doesn't bring up UK (for UK channels) - brings up 8 other countries 

Wondering if anyone can help, thanks in advance!

Hi joet81

As a guess, its probably not meant for UK.  UK is very restricted and each TV channel prefers its own dedicated app (i.e. BBC iPlayer, ITV HUB, All4 etc).

Cheers