Join now - be part of our community!

computer crashing and rubbish support

profile.country.en_GB.title
oliver0123
Visitor

computer crashing and rubbish support

computer has being crashing on start up ( didn.t happen for 1 week then updated windows) and start up repair appears then it fails then blue screen appears and it shuts off and then the windows start screen appears then blue screen appears and so repeats. It started two weeks ago (laptop only 3 weeks old) started with startup repair which appeared (error 490x0) 1 out of 5 startups, then it stopped for a while then it appeared with blue screen and so on (error ax0). I have been contacting sony for two weeks they said restore it but it still happens but continued to happen so messaged them 5 times but no reply.

9 REPLIES 9
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Oliver,

As you have already tried a restore to factory settings it would seem that this is a hardware problem. I assume that you had nothing connected to the notebook when carrying out the restore?

Did Support provide you with a case number? If so we can escalate this for you.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
oliver0123
Visitor

also may i its running norton 360 buts its been running that since i bought i just thought it might be a glitch of something as it happened on my friends computer 2 of mine which only one is sony

oliver0123
Visitor

no they did not provide a case number and nothing was connected when i restored it

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Oliver,

This has been escalated. Any response from Support will be posted in this thread.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
oliver0123
Visitor

thanks

oliver0123
Visitor

still no reply off sony

oliver0123
Visitor

As well it has now appeared with the error ax0

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Oliver,

We have not received any feedback to the escalation and it has been chased by another Expert.

Please bear with us whilst we try to get a response, but feel free to remind us if there is no further information posted in this thread by the end of the week.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Oliver,

Hopefully you will now receive further contact from Support in the near future. They have confirmed your contact and the case reference is 7325946.

Can you please make sure that your contact details in your profile (especially your daytime telephone number) are correct and up to date.

If no contact has been made within the next 24hrs please let us know.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat