Join now - be part of our community!

MDR XB400BY Wireless headphones won't turn on

0x5c3e
New

MDR XB400BY Wireless headphones won't turn on

So I bought the Headphones at a Superskunk store back at the airport in Spain. I opened the box and powered them on, and they worked great. Ran out of battery half way through the flight. Once we got out of the plane there was a light drizzle but not so bad as to tun to hide under something. I wore the headphones around my neck and they were fine. I turned their swivels so they were in the folded position were no electronics were exposed. After I got home, I tried to charge them for the first time, that didn't work. I left it to charge over the night and they still didn't want to turn on. I don't know what happened that they don't want to turn on. 

These are rebranded MDR-XB400BY over ear wireless Bluetooth Extra Bass headphones. They were rebranded to SsKBass only on the physical device with SsKBass meaning SuperskunkBass.

The hardware is the same as Sony MDR-XB400BY. I know this because it's the device name when connecting to blutooth

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
EdwinaU

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum.

There's an online help guide for the MDR XB400 here that may help. I've also found that using 3rd party USB charging cables can be a problem. This may not be what's happening with your headphones but possibly worth investigating, see here.

Hope this helps,

Ed