Who Me Too'd this topic

profile.country.GB.title
TBill01
New

43XE8077 Android TV problems with timer list

I bought a new TV this week. I did the s/w update also this week. Things generally seem OK. I'm using a Toshiba 1T HDD on superspeed USB. Have set some recordings and played back OK.

But problems now with timer list and setting a new recording timer. After five recordings, I noticed that one of these (first) was still set in timer list, even though the recording had completed OK. Tried to delete this entry - but it always fails "Unable to delete". I also noticed that some additional requests I made did not appear in timer list (even though it told me they had been set).

I then decided to deregister the HDD and reregister. Still unable to delete the first timer setting (which had recorded). I selected all the list and deleted them all. This time the five shown did all delete, but then I was able to see (for the first time) three other recording timers (set previously) which had not shown in the list before. I selected all these three and tried to delete them all - they all failed to delete - message "Unable to delete some timers".

I'm stuck now. If degregistering the HDD fails to cure the timer list problem, not sure what next to try...

Who Me Too'd this topic