Abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Jetzt anmelden und Teil der Community werden!

WF1000XM3 Repair Issues

profile.country.DE.title
Pradeep_Bora
Entdecker

WF1000XM3 Repair Issues

Hello Dear Community,

Please let me know how to handle this issue and report it to Sony to replace my nonworking device with a new one, It's still under guarantee.

Please see the response from Sony repair Partner

Sehr geehrter Kunde,

da Ihr Gerät leider nicht reparabel ist und uns keine Austauschgeräte zur Verfügung stehen, möchten wir Ihnen den Kaufpreis des Gerätes erstatten.
Mit der Auszahlung des Gerätepreises laut Kaufbeleg geht das defekte Gerät in das Eigentum des Herstellers über.
Um die Bearbeitung Ihrer Einsendung abschließen zu können, benötigen wir Ihre Unterstützung.
Bitte teilen Sie uns Ihre Bankverbindung mit, damit wir Ihnen den Kaufpreis Ihres Gerätes erstatten können.
Bitte folgen Sie dazu <diesem link>, um eine sicher Übertragung Ihrer Daten zu gewährleisten.

Its funny that they purposed the purchase price as replacement. I bought this device for a good discount and the current price is 200 Euro and they are not willing to settle the current price and neither sending me the new device.

Many Thanks in Advance

1 ANTWORT 1
profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hi @Pradeep_Bora,

you probably expected to receive comments supporting your view, but sorry - your view is overly entitled.

You could use a product until it broke (looking at the model name and when it came out, you probably used it for quiet a while).

Now you sent it for repair and due to a lack of spare parts and/or replacement units you were offered a buyback for the full purchase price.

As though the price fluctuated in the meantime and the current price to buy the same model is higher, you now feel entitled to receive the current price as compensation?

Can't really follow your train of thought here.

- Nic