Join now - be part of our community!

too many bugs and problems, specially in camera!

Sam814
Visitor

too many bugs and problems, specially in camera!

I don't know why, but my xa1 ultra has too many problems. for example, when I choose a Wallpaper, after a while, it changes to black! Or, I can't take picture in manual mode, because it gets too much artifacts! In video recording, I have to use hdr mode because it has a lot of artifacts in normal mode. And, in manual mode, if you put your shutter speed down to 1 second and change your exposure to +2.0, you will get a picture with 1/33 exposure time and at least iso 4000(you will get iso 12800 in a low light place). there is so more problems on this phone.is there anyone who knows a way to install Xz camera app on this phone? Or a way to solve this problems? Because,as you know, Sony doesn't support it mid-range phones at all!

2 REPLIES 2
Boltcrank
Visitor

Pareciera que sony ha olvidado sus viejos compradores, sigo sigo a la espera de una actualizacionque cambie el obturador a 30 SEC para tomas nocturas, Amo el XA1 Ultra pero me siento triste que un teléfono tan equilibrado como esta caresca de altos tiempos de exposición, Siendo que sony tiene tanta propaganda y sus fotos con equipos Xperia.

It seems that they are and has forgotten their old buyers, I am still waiting for an update that changes the shutter to 30 SEC for night shots, I love the XA1 Ultra but I feel sad that a phone as balanced as this one with high exposure times, being that sony has so much propaganda and his photos with Xperia equipment.

gt

Sencillita
Visitor

1584752297339106305487.jpg