Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia Z2 microphone not working in call

SOLVED
pebeo3112
Visitor

Xperia Z2 microphone not working in call

My Xperia Z2 (D6503) Android 5.1.1 - has problem in microphone. When I make a call, people can't hear me. But when I use Audio Recoder, the microphone works fine. I wonder if my microphone is broken or not, because it still work fine in Audio Recorder. Please help me to solve this problem. Thanks!
30 REPLIES 30
God7
Visitor

Facing same problem, whenever I call or receive call I can listen to the one I am talking to very well..but my voice never reaches properly to others in my lolipopb updatef Xperia z2 is there any solutions? Plz share some solution
Christofer
Champion

@Kikiriki @God7

If neither safe mode nor software repair using PC Companion help then I do suggest that you contact your Local support teams so that your phones can be sent to an authorised service center for further examination at this point.

pabath2015
Visitor

Same here! The other party cant hear what im saying. Just after one year of purchase ths issue came. Now im using with a headset which is really anoying. please support asap. please write to me.

Christofer
Champion

@pabath2015 If the previous suggestions in this topic did not help then you should contact Local support team for more info on how to arrange a repair.

pabath2015
Visitor

Seems in the contact list Sri Lanka is not included. Pls Help.

Christofer
Champion

@pabath2015 Try sending an email to questions.lk[at]support.sonymobile.com, it should reach your local support team.

Joliedam
Visitor

Hello,

I have the same problem with my Sony Z2 when i upgrated to Android 5.1.1.

It worked normally in Android 5.0 and 4.4.4, 

So i knew for sure that the problem came from the software.

When i made a phone call, the audio was not clear, especially someone who received the call couldn't hear clearly as I did. 

I used the newest Xperiafirm and Flashtool to set up my phone again, but the problem couldn't be solve.

Now i dont know how to do with this problem, It's really tired of shouting whenever have a phone call !

Joliedam
Visitor

Hi All,

Now I 've already solved the problem with my phone Z2,

After I used Sony PC Companion to repair software, turned off microphone noise supression in Settings >> Call >> Microphone noise suppression \Off

And got the great result!

somrammar
Visitor

Hello my friends

My problem with my phone Z2 that the microphone does not work in the call and register ..

Software you make .

I can not find a solution

Thank
Christofer
Champion

Hi @somrammar

Please see the previous suggestions in this topic.