Join now - be part of our community!

52HX903

djknight88
Explorer

52HX903

Hello,

I have a TV that I bought late 2010, for the most part I've loved it. But suddenly I started to notice that red moving objects blurred and would leave a duplicate image as well. I put off contacting Sony at first because I thought maybe it was just a one time thing and was worried of the hassle of repairs, it has continued to happen and seems to be more and more visible. I contacted Sony about this in April, a repair was arranged and TV picked up the next day after a few calls to the local private repair company I get the TV back with nothing done to it, I also had to help the repair man that picked u and delivered the TV to carry it as they sent him alone despite me saying they should send someone to help him.

Anyway, I contact Sony about the poor customer care from the person that answers the phone and her rudeness and the fact I had to keep carrying the TV with the repair man, they arranged another pick up, I hear nothing call back and get told it has been cancelled and I would be called back I hear nothing and call again next day to be told it should never of been booked for a repair but an exhange I said okay he typed some stuff out then told me someone would call about an exchange, some days pass I hear nothing call back explain everything all over again for I don't know how many times now. I get told that has been cancelled and that it needs a repair, someone would call me in a few days someone does and tells me it needs to be repaired, it gets booked in again, the repair man turns up alone again I explain I can't help him this time and he confirms to me that the company isn't that good and often has him on the run about, some days pass I call the private repair company and speak to the man that is meant to be repairing the TV, he asks for pictures I send him and he orders a new panel, they pick TV up I get it back some days later. I test it out and still has same problem except this time whites have a hint of yellow when hey used to be a very bright and clear white, also the word Sony on bottom of TV no longer lights up. I check to make sure it's not just turned off and it's not it is suppose to be on but is not working.

This is the short story of my experience, I have contacted Sony so many times been told so many different things, but nothing is actually really done. I contacted Sony earlier today and asks me to do yet another reset etc I do it knowing it won't work having done all this before, I get told for the second time I will have a email I can reply to but I yet again get no email, he said I could send pictures but have no email address to send them to. It just seems like it's being made more awkward I've had the repair people here about 4 times once I had to turn him away because he was alone again. I have no idea what to do anymore it's been really frustrating and stressful I still have extended warranty on the TV.
0 REPLIES 0