We cannot transfer profiles AGAIN!

SOLVED
profile.country.RO.title
AlexandruRai
Contributor

We cannot transfer profiles AGAIN!

We received this e-mail:

Dear Customer,

As a valued customer, we wanted to let you know that  Sony Mobile Communications AB (“Sony Mobile”) is transferring its business to Sony Europe BV - another company in the Sony group.

Sony Mobile is closing its customer database as part of this business transfer, and we want to make sure you don’t miss out in the process.

Simply click here to convert your account by following the instructions.

Once your account has been converted, we can make sure you are still the first to hear our latest news, including exciting new product releases, useful information to help you maximise the product/s you own, and all our latest offers and promotions.

Of course, if you do not wish to continue hearing from Sony Mobile, you can easily unsubscribe from our emails any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of this email.

Thanks,
Your Sony Mobile team

When we 'click here' option, it won't allow to enter this yahoo email account from this profile here to switch it (it doesn't recognize this functional email and it restarts the page with 'enter the email' option!). Is this another BS from Sony, what must we do?!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Piscie
Community Team

Hey, I contacted Sony reps about this issue and they confirmed it's a legit email and the profile conversion actually happens once you click on the link so no steps needed anymore.

-Piscie

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Piscie
Community Team

Hey, I contacted Sony reps about this issue and they confirmed it's a legit email and the profile conversion actually happens once you click on the link so no steps needed anymore.

-Piscie

profile.country.RO.title
AlexandruRai
Contributor

@Piscie 

They also didn't give any response for other issues after this email!

I hope it's all ok!

Thank you!

profile.country.RO.title
AlexandruRai
Contributor

It worked today after a Firefox update. It should have been retyped because we use only Firefox!

Still... Can someone send us the Sony Care email address that Sony answers to issues and answered before?

Thank you for helping!

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team