Join now - be part of our community!

KDL43W755CBU audio issues

profile.country.GB.title
gorhowle
Explorer

KDL43W755CBU audio issues

Has anyone else had issues with crackly audio.  Sometimes the menu beeps sound rattly and with normal viewing volume its ok.  Once I take the volume down for late night viewing or to use the AV amp I get a bad muffled crackle that seems to be dialogue related.  Its even bad with volume on zero.  Im also having lag problems with menus etc.  Had the tv for 4 days and not impressed at all.  Its also one of the few tvs that sony are doing a promo with a soundbar.  Wonder if there is a connection?  Had Sony tvs for years and never had an issue until today.  Its going back.  From the little ive read about it, the fault seems to be android related so im changing it for a non android TV.  Any thoughts or experiences would be appreciated

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
tweety2b
Ex Commander (Was always on)

Hi,

In this thread around page 35-39 there are some suggestions on how to improve/get rid of it.

https://community.sony.co.uk/t5/televisions/2015-bravia-android-tv-issues/m-p/1949079#M23744

You might want to give them a go.

Cheers

Nico

Nico Henderijckx
(ex-Sony employee - fanboy forever)
profile.country.GB.title
gorhowle
Explorer

Thanks very much for the information. I will take a look but I shouldn't have to find a fix online for a brand new TV from a brand like Sony should I. Thanks again for taking the time to respond