Join now - be part of our community!

Playstation now and ps4 on w855c

SOLVED
Holdski

Playstation now and ps4 on w855c

I was just wondering if anyone is having issues using their ps4 since the ps now app was introduced to the andriod app store?
I paired my ps4 pad to my tv and when i try to turn on the console with the pad nothing happens and i have to power it up with the button on the front of the console.
The ps4 boots up to the screen thats says press the ps button to login or some such text.
But when i do the only thing that happens is that the playstation now app opens up.
So since the update last week i cant use my ps4!
Can someone advise on a solution please?
This is crazy!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
tweety2b
Ex Commander (Was always on)

Hi,

As your PS4 controller is a Bluetooth device, you can only pair it to 1 device at a time.

Since you have now paired it with your TV, any link with your PS4 stopped so it is normal you can not launch your PS4 anymore using the PS button on your conroller. You need to repair the controller first back with your PS4 before it will be again linked to it.

Cheers

Nico

Nico Henderijckx
(ex-Sony employee - fanboy forever)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
tweety2b
Ex Commander (Was always on)

Hi,

As your PS4 controller is a Bluetooth device, you can only pair it to 1 device at a time.

Since you have now paired it with your TV, any link with your PS4 stopped so it is normal you can not launch your PS4 anymore using the PS button on your conroller. You need to repair the controller first back with your PS4 before it will be again linked to it.

Cheers

Nico

Nico Henderijckx
(ex-Sony employee - fanboy forever)