Belle1737
Visitor

How do I block someone who keeps phoning me

How do I block someone who keeps phoning me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Martin1
Enthusiast

Hi @Belle1737, let me see if I can help out here.

There is no pre-installed function in Xperia E5 enabling you to block a specific number from calling you. However, if your subscription includes a voicemail service, you can send all incoming calls from a specific contact directly to voicemail. To do this, Add the number as a contact > Open the contact > Tap the pen icon to edit the contact > Tap the menu icon (three vertical dots) in the top right corner > tick the box next to the text "All calls to voicemail".

I hope that helped! Let me know if you have any further questions! 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Martin1
Enthusiast

Hi @Belle1737, let me see if I can help out here.

There is no pre-installed function in Xperia E5 enabling you to block a specific number from calling you. However, if your subscription includes a voicemail service, you can send all incoming calls from a specific contact directly to voicemail. To do this, Add the number as a contact > Open the contact > Tap the pen icon to edit the contact > Tap the menu icon (three vertical dots) in the top right corner > tick the box next to the text "All calls to voicemail".

I hope that helped! Let me know if you have any further questions! 

Hannanholloway1
Visitor

Can you please block this number hidden as it keeps ring me and I don't want them to have my number so can you please block it 

Martin1
Enthusiast

Hi @Hannanholloway123456.

I am afraid that it is not possible for me to block a number on your phone from a distance, but if you follow the instructions in my previous post, all calls from that number will be directed directly to your voicemail.

Let me know if you have any further questions!