Join now - be part of our community!

Connecting remote to pc

profile.country.en_GB.title
Tulak2583
Visitor

Connecting remote to pc

i've got a vaio pcv-e31m which came with a remote rm-vc10e, all i want is to pair them so i can connect my console on the pc been looking for how for about a week now and nothing (i know its simple but the more i cant do it the more its bugging me) how do i pair/sync/attach/tie them together to a large rock and throw them in the ocean.

Please get back to me asap,

Also ive got verticle lines on my monitor is this software or hardware?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Tulak2583,

You are possibly quoting the chassis model; I think you will find the model number of your all-in-one is VGC-V3S – look on the screen surround or a sticker on the back.

Are you still using the original Windows XP operating system and if not have you installed all available updates from the Support site?

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/product/VGC-V3S/updates

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.en_GB.title
Tulak2583
Visitor

only sticker i can find on the all in one is the pcv-e31m next to it it says model, so your probably right but i cant find anything else on it and i am using the original operating system but on the other hand it is also second hand so god know whats been done to it.

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Tulak2583,

The following link (user guide) for the VGC-V3 series would seem to confirm that the chassis model will be either PCV-E31M or PCV-F31M.

I suggest that you either restore to factory settings or download and install all drivers and utilities from the link provided in my previous post.

ftp://ftp.vaio-link.com/pub/manuals/Desktops/V3/V3_H_EN.pdf

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat