Join now - be part of our community!

Intermittent issues with display quality - hyperlinks not clickable

profile.country.en_GB.title
Sandiehay
Visitor

Intermittent issues with display quality - hyperlinks not clickable

Hi, have searched for an answer but cannot find so will ask

I have recent;y been suffering some issues with my Vaio VPCEC3S0E - The screen is sometimes a little fuzzy and the typeset on some lines appears different to others - if you try to click on a hyperlink it is not active unless you click approx 2-3 mm under the link - so its a bit of guess work as to what you are going to see - does anyone know what this is and how to fix it please ?

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
Sandiehay
Visitor

I am now also getting pages that open via hyperlinks and then the side bar dissapears and the page is freezing - typing a message or a document is very hap hazad as there is nothing in the display box until around 30 seconds after I have pressed the keys and trying to go back and edit a mistake is almost impossible

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Sandiehay,

Have you run a FULL scan for malware? If nothing shows up then check Task Manager for any process that is using a large percentage of CPU or memory.

You could try reinstalling the graphics driver although I doubt this will make any difference.

Ultimately a recovery to factory settings will rule out any malware or software issue but bear in mind that you will lose all personal data and third party software, so before taking this route backup any important data to an external device.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat