Join now - be part of our community!

Hang-ups, and getting tired of them + poll

Croaticus
Visitor

Hang-ups, and getting tired of them + poll

Is there any bloody solution to ocassional system (WinXP Pro) hang-ups?? For example, I click to open Outlook Express and nothing happens. Then I click again and nothing. Then I click to open Internet Explorer and nothing. No program wants to run. But then, after a few moments, everything pops up. Even the ctrl-alt-del combination can't "unlock" it, I have to wait for everything to pop-up...
I'm getting tired of this, moreover because I paid this piece of **** (PCG-GRT996ZP) dearly and despite all updates, patches, system scans, defragmentations, inspections, insights, corrections and everything else, the system still isn't working as it should. I'm starting to believe I made a big mistake by buying a Sony notebook. And their personalized, "Sony-approved" drivers and patches are also accelerating this belief.
And yes, for a 3.2ghz 1Gb ram machine, it's damn slow! :angry: :angry: :angry:

43 REPLIES 43
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

ROFL
Definately not, I thought it was funny.
And no I don't "bat" for any other side.

faithx

What are you two like :laughing: :laughing:

specially in front of a lady 
That was very sweet Kee-Lo :smileyblush:, not that Im being presumptuous that you were referring to me of cause :cool:

Surely the best place for an erection is in front of a lady  :wink: 
Youd think so Dave, or even hope so :laughing: But a lady can have to much of a good thing, so it might be worth keeping the odd one to themself :tongue:

The above is humour!!!
Glad to hear :laughing: as I dont usually make a habbit of talking so frank about :smileyblush: you know what :smileyblush:

And no I don't "bat" for any other side. 
Glad you cleared that one up Dave :wink:

kee-lo_

God I'm laughing so hard - Faith, of course I was talking about you, I don't think Dave T would take nicely to me calling him a lady do you :tongue:

faithx

God I'm laughing so hard
me too :laughing: :laughing:
Faith, of course I was talking about you, I don't think Dave T would take nicely to me calling him a lady do you :tongue:
Sorry Dave :laughing: :laughing:

kee-lo_

:laughing: you'll not be a groupie for much longer...

faithx

I know, and I still haven't read the manul :wink:

Just keep talking, nearly there :laughing:

kee-lo_

19 I think, not 100% sure.

faithx

Sorry Kee-Lo :smileyblush: , its 150 when you become a guru, I was just referring back to cus it makes me laugh :laughing:

kee-lo_

Erk I didn't phrase that properly, I meant 19 to go for you, but that's wrong now anyway.

faithx

:smileyblush: How stupid am I :smileyblush:

I read that as 191, not 19 to go, so yes we are all right its 150 :laughing: