Join now - be part of our community!

Hang-ups, and getting tired of them + poll

Croaticus
Visitor

Hang-ups, and getting tired of them + poll

Is there any bloody solution to ocassional system (WinXP Pro) hang-ups?? For example, I click to open Outlook Express and nothing happens. Then I click again and nothing. Then I click to open Internet Explorer and nothing. No program wants to run. But then, after a few moments, everything pops up. Even the ctrl-alt-del combination can't "unlock" it, I have to wait for everything to pop-up...
I'm getting tired of this, moreover because I paid this piece of **** (PCG-GRT996ZP) dearly and despite all updates, patches, system scans, defragmentations, inspections, insights, corrections and everything else, the system still isn't working as it should. I'm starting to believe I made a big mistake by buying a Sony notebook. And their personalized, "Sony-approved" drivers and patches are also accelerating this belief.
And yes, for a 3.2ghz 1Gb ram machine, it's damn slow! :angry: :angry: :angry:

43 REPLIES 43
profile.country.en_GB.title
faithx

You were a bit quick there :cool: I was trying to get that in before you noticed :thinking:

kee-lo_

Speedy Gonzarles

I think that pot noodle ad is so funny.

faithx

What ad :smileyconfused::

kee-lo_

Mexican Pot Noodle

faithx

No idea :thinking:

I don't get time to watch TV ads :laughing: :laughing:

Except, I do like the Mint ad with that guy riding the word Mint :laughing:

kee-lo_

Hehehe yeah it's a goodun...

faithx

Nearly there Kee-Lo, only another 10 to go :laughing:

But I must love you and leave you now, to join the rest of the southerners heading north :cool:

kee-lo_

Safe drive up, and have a good time :slight_smile:

faithx

Kee-Lo, I know its been a couple of hours :smileyblush: but I think I've just realised the Pot Noodle ad. The one with a women and a man who are serenaded :smileyconfused::

kee-lo_

Yep - that's the one.